Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #35: 2014 Releases I Meant to Read But Didn't Get to


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish with a different topic for a top-ten list each week. You can find out more about it here.

This week's topic is: Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant to Read But Didn't Get to



Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern
Inland by Kat Rosenberg
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
Like No Other by Una LaMarche



Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour
In Deep by Terra Elan McVoy
Bright Before Sunrise by Tiffany Schmidt
Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer

What 2014 releases did you miss out on reading this past year?

5 comments:

  1. Great list :) I hadn't heard about some of these but checking them out now.
    Cora @ Tea Party Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great List! I also loved how you put your list this week.

    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love and other Foreign Words and Bright Before Sunrise are now on my TBR list!! Awesome Post!! Check out my Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had meant to get to Isla too! I can't believe after how long I waited for it I didn't grab it and devour it on it's release date.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belzhar was beautiful! I enjoyed it a lot more than I expected to and I highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...